A Cheap Thrill will scent:
- A Perfume Roulette filled with jojoba oil, making a wonderful perfumed body oil to dab on pulse points.
- A 4 oz Melt & Pour bar of soap.
- A small wax tart for your wax melter.
- A bath bomb (make mix, scent small portions individually.
- An 8 oz jar of bath salts or sugar scrub.
- A 4 – 8 oz bottle of lotion.
- Add to a cotton ball and place in your vacuum cleaner bag.
- A 4 – 8 oz bottle of body wash.
So, even though the Cheap Thrills were designed to just let you sniff before buying, you can still use them for many creative products. Many customers blend a few and create unique fragrance blends.
Video 1 - Testing Set up
Video 2 - Testing 36 Soapalooza Fragrance oils in CP soap
Kelly Bloom is the owner and Chief Excitement Officer at Soapalooza Soap Arts Studio, located in Williamsburg, VA. She is a former Science Education teacher, and the founder of Southern Soapers. Soapalooza sells Kelly’s formerly Southern Soapers branded fragrance oils now under the Soapalooza brand. Kelly is a 20 year veteran soapmaker and soap business owner, supplying wholesale soap for private label as well as back bar products for local boutique spas.
Good Luck, and Safe Soapmaking from Soapalooza Soap Arts Studio, where soapmaking is an Art, an Adventure, and an Addiction! Kelly, Chief Excitement Officer at Soapalooza!
PS: We would LOVE to connect with your at our Facebook Soapalooza Fan Page We also have a Facebook Soapmaking Group called Soapalooza Soap Arts Studio, and we share lots of information there! We would love for you to join us!