moroccan rose soap greek greek greek.... blah de dah dah da.... Intro paragraph here.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
Why You'll Love This Moroccan Rose Soap
- All Natural.
- Great for gift giving.
Supplies For Moroccan Rose Soap
- Oils - Olive, Coconut, Sustainable Palm, Natural Cocoa Butter.
- Lye - Mixed with water at a 33% solution.
- Pigment - Natural Rose Kaolin clay.
- Fragrance - Natural Rose Attar
- Embellishments - Dried Red rose buds.
Full ingredient amounts and directions are in the printable How To tutorial below.
Tutorial For Making Moroccan Rose Soap
rose clay cold process soap ; alla llaf jaflaj a jlja;
Weigh All Ingredients
When making soap and cosmetics, you will weigh everything except for small embellishment items. For instance, oils and fats will be weighed, fragrance oil will be weighed, water and sodium hydroxide will be weighed.
But the pigment or dyes may be ¼ teaspoon, 10 drops, etc. That's because the quantity is so small that weighing is inaccurate unless you use a more sensitive scale.
- Measure the olive oil, coconut oil, palm oil, and cocoa butter and melt them over medium heat in the soap pot.
- Use a stick blender, also sold as immersion blenders, to emulsify the melted oils and the cool sodium hydroxide solution. Start on the low setting and blend until the solution reaches trace. Pour into molds.
- Be sure to wear gloves and face protection, as well as an apron to protect your clothing.
Process Moroccan Rose Soap
Packaging and Labeling XYZ
dladjfla dljafld al faljf al;f lajfdl;
- Red Soap
- Blue Soap
- Pink Soap
Helpful Tools and Supplies
when making this rose clay cold process soap recipe
- Rose Soap Mold
- Rose Fragrance
- Red Soap Dye
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Face Mask
- Nitrile Disposable Gloves
Substitutions and Variations
When making this rose clay cold process soap recipe
- Carnation Fragrance Oil
- Carnation Soap Mold
- Pink Soap Dye
- Melt & Pour Soap Base
Tips For Success
These tips will help you be successful when making this rose clay cold process soap
- Always weigh oils, fats, water, and sodium hydroxide before mixing.
- Protect your eyes with goggles, protect your hands with nitrile gloves, and weaar and apron to prevent staining your clothes.
- Weigh twice, mix once (just like dad instructed to measure twice and cut once!).
Frequently Asked Questions
You should, it just takes one splash of caustic liquid to damage your eyes.
No, flush with cold water. Vinegar will cause a chemical exothermic reaction directly on your skin, making the chemical burn worse. Dilute with water, per the SMDS sheet for Sodium Hydroxide solution.
Formulating Safety Guidelines
- Do not use the same utensils on cooked food, that you are currently using to make soap and cosmetics. Keep your kitchen and soap room tools separate.
- Wash hands after handling lye or other cosmetic ingredients.
- Don't leave f.
- Never leave lye solutions unattended.
- Use oils with high smoking point to avoid harmful compounds.
- Always have good ventilation when using sodium hydroxide.